Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 09, 2022 * 18 posts * 451 views
curtis73 said: I recently remodeled our blackbox and included a full upstage crossover by not installing the lower shelves on some pallet racks. Since the pallet racks are covered with a traveler ... Read more >>
February 13, 2022 * 8 posts * 256 views
theatricalmatt said: "Yeah, it squeaks a little now and then, but it's not so bad...." The abrasion where the aircraft cable rubbed up against the interior of the block is immediately noticeable, but ... Read more >>
February 11, 2022 * 8 posts * 258 views
Pip said: Hey all, I pop in here from time to time and I'm always glad to see this great community still lives on. I recently implemented 3x UPS systems at front of house, and last night ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 7 posts * 196 views
Jay Ashworth said: Before I go a'huntin, does anyone have a good 6 or 7 page powerpoint they like for teaching audio 101 to theatre students? Or a 1 page syllabus I can crib from? Read more >>
February 10, 2022 * 3 posts * 100 views
minniemullen said: I have two element 2 boards. One is Eos on nomad and updated to the most current Eos version and fixture library. The other can only be updated to version 2.9.2 from 2020 because ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 143 views
msawyer52 said: I'm looking for recommendations for patching of a high school ETC Element console. We've just converted all of our conventional fixtures to LED. Previously we were patched to an ... Read more >>
February 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 129 views
RonK said: Does anyone have a referral for a company in or near New England that does on-site drapery flame retardant application? For years Reynolds in upstate NY was the go-to (at their ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 152 views
DELO72 said: Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know of an incredible technology out there which solve many of the problems faced with modern LED fixtures. This lighting technology has 100 ... Read more >>
February 10, 2022 * 2 posts * 149 views
ChrisGLightingD said: Hello, I'm looking for ideas on how to better protect my lighting equipment from the elements. Last fall I did a show outdoors. I had a 60' truss and on stage LED fixtures. The ... Read more >>
February 12, 2022 * 3 posts * 149 views
Zech said: Does anyone have experience wiring LED strip lights? Using a battery powered LED strip and would like to extend the wire so the battery pack is farther away from the lights, AND ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back