Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 18, 2022 * 6 posts * 256 views
macsound said: I've been watching the Olympics every night and it seems like every single indoor venue has a plethora of moving lights on truss, but I've never seen any of them being used. Here's ... Read more >>
February 15, 2022 * 10 posts * 283 views
curtis73 said: I can weld. I've welded plenty, but I never had any training and my welds are... um... dubiously functional. I want to take a welding course. Certification is optional, but having ... Read more >>
February 20, 2022 * 6 posts * 342 views
Alex QP said: Hey Everyone, I've scoured the threads on this forum and many others but I still seem to end up confused when calculating amperage draw on 208v moving lights. to keep the numbers ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 320 views
StradivariusBone said: Looking to replace the existing PARs we've got in the orchestra shells without doing major redesigns. The picture below gives you an idea of the size parameters, but the main issue ... Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 8 posts * 279 views
Ravenbar said: Back in the mid 2k's I was introduced to and became thoroughly familiar with the Rosco LPS lighting paperwork software. I've never been fluent with Vectorworks, and to learn such ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 13 posts * 619 views
MPowers said: A few years ago, actually a LOT of years ago, I was inspecting a system that had a couple of line sets that had rough spots where the set felt like something was dragging. They ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 155 views
ThisJustin said: Good Day! I found this forum recently and after going through it I was hoping I could get some help in acquiring some pieces. I am looking for 3 Strand Dimmers, vintage, preferably ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 1 post * 97 views
cxhawk said: MaizeDMX let you program lighting fixture on desktop, transfer your project to cell phone and execute there. It's not just a remote, but a standalone app that can sends out Artnet/sACN ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 1 post * 105 views
Samsilvasound said: So I am looking to build a new CCTV system. I need to replace one that has been a nightmare the entire time. We have a couple of marshall cameras, and some black magic Sdi 4k Sdi ... Read more >>
February 14, 2022 * 1 post * 142 views
brucek said: Oh my...looking to lose a few hours down technology memory lane. Look what I just found? I do remember filling out the reader service cards....using a made up company name so the ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back