Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 05, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 30, 2021 * 11 posts * 321 views
jds10011 said: Looking for some creative ideas: We are trying to rig up an effect where a large-ish and moderately heavy trunk lid opens and shuts itself several times (and this happens pretty ... Read more >>
December 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 344 views
Amiers said: So yesterday I unpacked some Truss Grapples that were purchased from a well known national vendor. While unpacking I ran into a set of grapples with a center hole running between ... Read more >>
December 30, 2021 * 1 post * 0 views
joshhealing said: Hey All, Long time no see. After I was able to fix the issue it was boots to the ground with programming and such, but here's the update. So obviously it's been 6 months and I ... Read more >>
December 31, 2021 * 20 posts * 852 views
TimMc said: Wow. SOMETHING has to control a mic input that ultimately is fed to that center speaker. Perhaps this is a semantics issue... But to your question about area mics - I did 8 performances ... Read more >>
December 31, 2021 * 13 posts * 576 views
Rob Edmunds said: Yes, I could buy a new unit cheaper than fixing the old... but it would not match the other unit I have. the whole motivation for the repair was when my granddaughter asked for ... Read more >>
December 29, 2021 * 4 posts * 265 views
James Suit said: These were manufactured by Ushio Lighting in Japan, under the trade name Xebex. Ushio America brought them back into the US in 2017 as "Takumi" - an updated 2k version in the same ... Read more >>
December 29, 2021 * 3 posts * 256 views
tladuke said: amazon has IP66 UV flood fixtures. Most are non-dimmable and have no control interface. Word of caution if you are new to UV fixtures that use LED's as the source. If the fixture ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back