Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 06, 2022 * 12 posts * 374 views
kgc said: Hello all, I am working on a lighting design for a university production of _Head Over Heels_ and thought it would be interesting to poll the group on your go-to colors for Rock ... Read more >>
January 04, 2022 * 20 posts * 477 views
Safety
gafftaper said: I've begun the process of educating my school district on the safety standards that are laid out in NFPA 101 Life Safety and the ANSI standard for Crowd Management. I thought I ... Read more >>
January 03, 2022 * 20 posts * 395 views
Jon Majors said: My director wants us to build something very similar to the photo below. A double staircase on either side of a balcony (probably 11' tall or so). Large double doors underneath ... Read more >>
January 06, 2022 * 7 posts * 220 views
Stuart R said: Hello all - Got a rather small stage with a rather small "cyc" - it's basically just a white drop that we put pretty washes of color on. We have six ELAR EX Tribar fixtures (each ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 7 posts * 265 views
RonHebbard said: @JonCarter In my limited understanding, there's only one pro' theatre actually on Broadway, the remainder are on adjacent side streets. Once a theatre, and the land it sits on, ... Read more >>
January 07, 2022 * 4 posts * 201 views
News
Kelite said: Apollo will close January 17-25 during the move to our new digs. Place your orders early, as the last orders will be shipped Friday, January 14th! Image  Read more >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back