Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 14, 2022 * 13 posts * 359 views
Jay Ashworth said: Lodge Cast Iron has apparently thought up a new way to get some free publicity: they've cast a 7 ton frying pan, and they're going to display it in their Tennessee retail outlet. ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 20 posts * 358 views
gafftaper said: We are doing Chicago this spring. For "They both reached for the gun" we are thinking about having the backup dancers all being Marionettes on bungie cord. I'm thinking a set of ... Read more >>
January 14, 2022 * 9 posts * 307 views
sotonfan said: For the last few years, our theater has used a custom-designed keypad entry system on all backstage doors. The system is very flexible, and its computer interface allows us to ... Read more >>
January 12, 2022 * 8 posts * 302 views
jtweigandt said: We have some very conventional industrial appearing fixtures for the auditorium lighting in our theater. Some 100 watt with a glass cover on the lower areas covering the aisles ... Read more >>
January 12, 2022 * 10 posts * 247 views
MNicolai said: I mean, I'd rather that than what normally happens in my neighborhood. Last night a guy around the corner hung himself on his patio with an extension cord, and just before Thanksgiving ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 26 posts * 779 views
macsound said: If it's only for a specific event or short period of time, why not just rent something? DF50 is the go to hazer. Easy to implement without much prior knowledge because it outputs ... Read more >>
January 12, 2022 * 11 posts * 505 views
Ben Stiegler said: check out the Ace Backstage choral mic stands. Very tiny visual profile with good height and you can get small condenser elements (they build them in, 3 patterns available). Can ... Read more >>
January 11, 2022 * 5 posts * 222 views
JWeis said: Hey all, I'm running an old High End DL2. I am looking for the CMA software that runs on a Windows 7 platform as the Windows 10 CMA does not allow previews of the images. I've ... Read more >>
January 13, 2022 * 14 posts * 713 views
RonHebbard said: From memory it flew on six cables, each ~1.25" OD & routed over 12 two foot diameter sheaves. They were essentially flying an enormous pair of drawer slides and the mansion was ... Read more >>
January 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 206 views
Red_Carpet said: Hi all, I have just picked this up from ebay and wondered if anybody knows anything about this or has some instructions. I am sure it is a DMX foot switch - yeah I got that. But ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back