Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 20, 2022 * 21 posts * 541 views
LPdan said: Hello, We are planning to have a 400A Cam Lock panel installed in our theater, and I have a question about reversed polarity neutral and ground connectors. The panel manufacturer ... Read more >>
January 19, 2022 * 17 posts * 226 views
curtis73 said: I'm tired of renting and I've convinced the boss we need a low-lying fog machine. Here's what I need: - I don't mind water ice but would like to avoid dry ice. Nothing is worse ... Read more >>
January 22, 2022 * 8 posts * 214 views
Stuart R said: Hello all - I have this idea of doing 2D scenic elements (not too big - no walls) using 2" insulation foam sandwiched between two skins of 1/8 luaun. The luaun would be painted ... Read more >>
January 21, 2022 * 8 posts * 346 views
LLDeen said: Hey all! Just wanted to stop by and show off what I've been working on. To give a bit of backstory, I'm the house LD at a municipally owned theatre. We see everything from rock, ... Read more >>
January 20, 2022 * 9 posts * 308 views
Crisp image said: Good Evening all, I have a question for you that you may be able to answer. When setting up a mixer for a band on just about all the YouTube videos I have watched they start with ... Read more >>
January 18, 2022 * 13 posts * 387 views
Van said: Is the entire unit flown? The legs as well I mean. In that case, I would mount d-rings and keepers at the rail of both legs and along the bottom of the horizontal top flats. Attach ... Read more >>
January 20, 2022 * 3 posts * 133 views
Primo109 said: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has some pointers on folding soft goods that have fullness, specifically traveler panels. I know the standard 3-4 top to bottom folds and then ... Read more >>
January 17, 2022 * 12 posts * 411 views
Mike Woods said: I've just read this thread and see that raising the color temperature of my lights (this is all new for me!) would significantly help as would lighting through a camera's viewfinder. ... Read more >>
January 21, 2022 * 35 posts * 1,005 views
GameCrasher545 said: So most schools that I know of and certainly the one I go to is a completely seperate entity from the state government and is run independently but they are still governed by all ... Read more >>
January 19, 2022 * 16 posts * 687 views
Lasermike said: Back in the day, for the smaller ingots say about 20" by 6', we used exothermic hot topping compound. Not really sure what's in it but the point was to keep the top from cooling ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back