Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 07, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 30, 2021 * 14 posts * 265 views
Jon Majors said: I'm wanting to make a rainbow for the Wizard of Oz. I was originally thinking 30' arc covered in plexiglass with rgb strips inside that I can control from our console. It would ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 155 views
saxman said: hi - looking for some direction here if possible - am not a lighting techie - our church hall has an older basic stage lighting system consisting of 8 spots in front of the stage ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 215 views
MPowers said: I have been tasked with the repair and refurbishment of a few of a small number, of a local theatre group's lighting units. Although I did a lot of lighting in my early years, ... Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 180 views
Escuta said: Hello, I require a number of 9.7" (or similar size) displays for Pepper's ghost illusions in an installation involving a number of compact viewing cabinets with internal dioramas. ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 145 views
Jon Majors said: We'd like snow for a very short scene in the show. A snow cradle would require cleanup, and most snow machines I've experienced are just way too loud!! What machines have you used ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 8 posts * 264 views
albinotuba said: Hi! I know this question pops up constantly, but I'm looking for recommendations for a moving light. Our lecture hall currently is all conventional lighting, and some of the fixtures ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 181 views
tdtastic said: Our theatre has been getting complaints for the last several years that audience members cannot hear the action onstage during our straight shows. And they get younger and younger! ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 95 views
RonHebbard said: Good morning Mr. Bill; Are your speakers Delta Max 12's or 15's or; and what's the base for your flag "pole" ? Toodleoo! Ron Hebbard Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 113 views
crippit said: So a while back I posted about out Strand JTM dimmers and how we wanted to integrate them with our house lighting. That has fallen by the wayside as more people got involved and ... Read more >>
July 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 171 views
gafftaper said: Took a walk through a sculpture park today and saw this suspended piece titled "Flying Fish". Image  The rigging was rather interesting. Image  Read more >>
Image Image 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back