Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 13, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 30, 2022 · B&H Photo Video · $59.00​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
FMEng said - Some output stages won't be happy with a short across the line. That's an old trick used for muting microphones, which are different because phantom cannot be interrupted, and they have resistor build-outs. You could use a DPST switch inserted in the audio pair. Leave the circuit shield intact. A 10K resistor across the ...
AD610
May 31, 2022 · None · $508.00​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
themuzicman said - I honestly haven't seen anyone using Sennheiser 9000 series since they sent demo units around to the major rental shops a few years ago. At the top end, most of the major players these days are entirely Shure Axient AD4Q and maybe they'll throw a receiver or two of Sennheiser 6000 Series into their kits just to appease ...
Highlighted posts
July 07, 2022 * 17 posts * 380 views
STEVETERRY said: My good friend Mitch Hefter unearthed the attached document from 1986, and I thought it would be interesting for this group. It's ironic to note that it generated hostility from ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 14 posts * 246 views
gafftaper said: This is a fascinating interview with the FOH audio engineer for Styx. Just talking about how the rig works and his job. Unlike so many other interviews, this is not dumbed down ... Read more >>
July 06, 2022 * 11 posts * 291 views
DashNode said: Hi everyone, I'm designing a DMX512 compliant product that records a live DMX stream and allows to play it back later on. I want to control 4 universes, and keep the system as ... Read more >>
July 10, 2022 * 4 posts * 165 views
gafftapegreenia said: The company I work for has finally gotten big enough that I either need to build or recommend a carpentry road box. Pelicans and Pack-Outs are all well and good for personal kits, ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 11 posts * 236 views
Jay Ashworth said: I'm rebuilding mine, since it's gonna be a REAL busy first-season-back-after-COVID... assuming BA.5 doesn't shut us all back down again. And as I go through everyone's "10 things", ... Read more >>
July 06, 2022 * 8 posts * 393 views
Benjamin Fink said: I've found some other results by searching for a flush mount 2-pin hinge, including this one on Amazon. It looks like most of the hinges available for sale are designed for light ... Read more >>
July 07, 2022 * 6 posts * 232 views
Robert F Jarvis said: With the covers off the head turns on a wide cassion cylinder. The bottom of the cylinder has a small metal "Stop" extending down from a point on the bottom circumference. This ... Read more >>
July 05, 2022 * 17 posts * 532 views
bobgaggle said: has it been that long since I was in marching band? I remember some bands had scenic props, but not actual scenery that they interacted with. I think you build what you can and ... Read more >>
July 06, 2022 * 9 posts * 318 views
Terence Gray said: Glad to see you got the routing worked out. It's been a while since I did direct out patching on an LS9 (via ADAT cards), but was going to offer to help anyway. When this show ... Read more >>
July 09, 2022 * 9 posts * 483 views
chusted said: A little more than a year ago I worked with G.O.M.C. to create a mobile case for streaming and video equipment storage. I think it turned extremely well although I understand this ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back