Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 14, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 06, 2021 * 13 posts * 253 views
Gpquinn said: I have a few old Chauvet ST-4000rgb instruments I inherited. They do the job I want them to do as a colored wash in the lobby, but they flash (blue, if it matters) when the light ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 17 posts * 524 views
DrewE said: Trees grow outward. A strap (or cable, or chain) around the tree will tend to girdle it, and cause a lot of damage to the tree. Even once the tree grows around it, there's a significant ... Read more >>
July 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 55 views
News
Amiers said: Straight copy pasta. The images didn't come with it. There is also trash text from ads. Do you get to read about Arizona 😂😂😂 70-mph 'tempest' destroys Shakespeare Theatre of NJ ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 12 posts * 342 views
DrewE said: In terms of hooking up whatever light controller to the dimmers via DMX512, you'd have a DMX cable from the controller to one smartpack, and then from there to the second, and ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 7 posts * 247 views
Pyrotech said: I helped load 16's as part of a barge show once, then left to shoot my own show where the largest shell was 4". :confused: I helped on another show where there were shells up to ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 322 views
tladuke said: One potential alternative approach is to rear project the image on a dark black RP vinyl screen material. You may not have the room in your display enclosure for the folded optics ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 15 posts * 461 views
jonares said: Sounds like you might be describing gossamer - a non-woven material that's thin, and kind of reminds me of cheap air filters. I've used it many times, both back-lit as well as ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 434 views
Ben Stiegler said: I'm hoping you get to refurb that lovely popcorn machine in the pix as well! Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 327 views
RonHebbard said: There's a reason musicians are relegated / confined to pits; which reminds me: In the 1970's, a pit full of AF of M'ers were touring with the annual Christmas through New Years ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 214 views
microstar said: @ship, Johnson Controls makes fire, security and HVAC equipment for buildings. Johnson Systems Inc. [link] is a Canadian firm that has been in business since 1996 making retrofit ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back