Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 20, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 29, 2022 · Sweetwater · $1070.00​
Lighting and Electrics​
JohnD said - Be aware of long lead times on most new lighting fixtures. Also, try to get a demo in your space. This is above your budget but you might want to take a look at it: [link] EDIT: You really should get a demo of that H9 fixture, it might work great. Consider also similar products from Elation/American DJ.
April 27, 2022 · Sweetwater · $99.99​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
jkowtko said - Here's another one to consider ... $99 at Sweetwater: [link] I don't know if these are good or bad, I haven't used them ... I'm just pointing out there are options out there worth looking into if you are on a tight budget ...
April 28, 2022 · Sewell Direct · $279.95​
Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control​
MRW Lights said - I don't think this needs to be that hard... There are literally 100's of solutions out there that solve your problem, you're choosing really the only path that makes it hard... How about a USB-C > HDMI Cable and then a 1x4 extender like this one... [link]
Highlighted posts
July 13, 2022 * 15 posts * 654 views
News
July 14, 2022 * 8 posts * 322 views
ademhayyu21 said: Hello friends! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I've been contacted to provide a quote for AV equipment for a new outdoor stage being built. Fun! Here's the catch, the ... Read more >>
July 13, 2022 * 18 posts * 678 views
jad17555 said: As a Paramedic who dabbles in stagecraft, here's my $0.02. 1. Any medical provider other than a physician is governed by a scope of practice and set of protocols that are established ... Read more >>
July 11, 2022 * 16 posts * 567 views
Van said: That I don't remember. I do know it was my first concert. There was a huge curtain on stage then there was like a little three piece band set up in front of the curtain. When they ... Read more >>
July 16, 2022 * 3 posts * 162 views
LPdan said: I'm looking to put together a set of 15-20 hand-held battery operated candle sticks for musicals. I'd like them to be as realistic as possible, but given the quantity, cost is ... Read more >>
July 12, 2022 * 4 posts * 192 views
ship said: Back in 2012, there was a conversation about cold ohm's testing of lamps. Meaning testing the lamp's filament by way of Ohm's of resistance when the lamp is not running - just ... Read more >>
July 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 148 views
AlexDavila said: Hi ya'll. I'm looking for an app that I can leave open on a mac that acts as a heads-up display for an old Yamaha 01v that I'm operating remotely. I'd like to set it up so as the ... Read more >>
July 13, 2022 * 19 posts * 766 views
RichGreaves said: I remember those days... Working in a small shop, I was in charge of all of the electronics. Matching up controllers to dimmers... I still remember my shop forman directing me ... Read more >>
July 18, 2022 * 8 posts * 111 views
Jay Ashworth said: I'm never more amazed, working theatre, than when actors show up to Mic Check totally unprepared to, you know, do a mic check... except when *every single actor* in a Mic Check ... Read more >>
July 16, 2022 * 1 post * 84 views
Making Theatre Podcast said: We kick off season two by inviting you to the secret world of the west end swing. We discover what happens when a member of an ensemble or a principle cast is off sick, and uncover ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back