Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 28, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 72 views
Robert F Jarvis said: Director wants two post, pillars, towers whatever that create effect of tall electrodes going bananas to energize the monster. Best I can come up with so far are two 4" diam cardboard tubes painted black and with three RGB LED tapes wrapped ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 397 views
rsmentele said: Due to the success of the first leg of the tour we're happy to be extending our stops to the southwest and west coast! https://www.elationlighting.com/ ... Ok @gafftaper officially coming to Seattle now! and @Amiers I may die in the ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 77 views
Footer said: I picked up a used KB111A speaker station for my office to replace a full com setup I had. I'm looking to use an old 58 as the mic for this. Anyone know what I need to do to make it work? I got the 4 pin connector and the pinout, I'm ... Read more >>
July 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 334 views
thelatinist said: I’m TD for a small high school theater. We currently have one DMX universe running 96 strand dimmers and half a dozen older moving lights. We may look to replace some of our instruments with more flexible LED’s down the road. Currently ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 12 posts * 388 views
jtweigandt said: I had to replace a wifi repeater in my mumble stage communictation setup today. It was wreaking havoc last week.. kinda working.. intermittant failure.. I ripped it out by the roots today mid day, and replaced it with dedicated router for ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 1 post * 65 views
TimMc said: Our friends at Liminal Entertainment Technologies has new product that utilizes the Isolated feed capabilities of Zoom and integrates with QLab. Liminal has a number of software products (StreamWeaver, ZoomOSC) that also work with Isadodra ... Read more >>
July 25, 2021 * 3 posts * 139 views
JD said: Must admit I had never heard of this light source, but it was apparently an early competitor to the standard incandescent lamp around 1900. "Photonicinduction" apparently has a couple and refirbed one and then put it through it's paces ... Read more >>
July 22, 2021 * 19 posts * 588 views
News
Footer said: This blew up locally... then industry wide... then the LA times picked it up. https://www.latimes.com/entertai ... It is certainly time to start talking about pay rates, working conditions, pay to work, internships, hours worked, etc ... Read more >>
July 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 98 views
malex said: My institution recently opened a beautiful, state of the art facility for all of the Arts programs. Included was a small Black Box theatre. The venue is amazing, with only one caveat. The architect neglected to spec a sliding glass window ... Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 214 views
crippit said: So a while back I posted about out Strand JTM dimmers and how we wanted to integrate them with our house lighting. That has fallen by the wayside as more people got involved and said that the existing dimmers were past their useful life. So ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back