Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 02, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 214 views
babtrumpet said: I am looking for help with our High School Graduation speeches. I wish I were asking advice about equipment but, unfortunately while our district is normally very supportive of ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 20 posts * 514 views
D_Y said: We've been asked to help a School re-connect the lighting in their Theatre and we're struggling to address the dimmer packs correctly. They've lost their previous tech guy and ... Read more >>
May 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 234 views
Stagemanager01 said: We are in the process of purchasing some fixtures. I am wondering what everyone's favorite fixtures are for their dance kickers... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 205 views
RobinWD said: Greetings to everyone involved with and members of Control Booth. I have come into ownership of 8 Colorblast 12s and the PDS-150e power supplies for the same. I would like to integrate ... Read more >>
May 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 171 views
PrioryTheatre said: Hi all, I'm looking to rig a 60' truss supported by 4 chain motors. The company I'm working with is looking to buy, not rent. I've never purchased rigging equipment and so wanted ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 9 posts * 201 views
Jay Ashworth said: I didn't want to hijack her thread, so I came over here: How many receivers do you folks have, for how many seats, and how often do they get used? (What percentage of shows see ... Read more >>
May 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 148 views
manuallyfocused said: I'm looking for ways to improve wireless performance with our RF mics, and the technical support from RF Venue suggested adding their 470-560mhz bandpass filters to help negate ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 9 posts * 263 views
Scott Lumley said: Hello, Does anyone have any experience with an ETC Colorsource PAR (Deep Blue) not responding at all and just flashing every like 2 seconds a faint yellow color? Even when unplugged ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 144 views
Jay Ashworth said: One of my venues has about a 10x10 room with 2 48-channel (I think) CD-80 racks in it, mostly fully populated. It's been awhile since I've been in the room, but I think the CBs ... Read more >>
May 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 162 views
Stagemanager01 said: I will be having to focus some wash and specials for a concert outside during the day. Definitely not a preference, but we don't always get our way and do the best we can. I have ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back