Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 08, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 31, 2022 * 17 posts * 391 views
Jay Ashworth said: I'm writing an RFQ for a friend for some wireless, and I'm struck by the price difference between Shure and Sennheiser's topline gear. Shure's ULXD4Q is just under $6k for 4 channels, ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 8 posts * 302 views
curtis73 said: Twice now I've complained about not being able to do my normal technique of bonding foam to wood because Flexbond is on backorder. Both times a friend has said "just use Jacksand." ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 11 posts * 257 views
MaikW said: Hi readers, We're basically in the middle of planing on renovating the whole technical departements of our theater. At the moment, we're planing on new sound desks to replace our ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 5 posts * 176 views
jayvee said: Well hello! I've got a problem in my own venue now. Dimmer 1 wants to come on and go off whenever it pleases. In the past, with other modules and other dimmers, I've swapped in ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 6 posts * 211 views
Van said: Found this hanging in the back room of an antique shop. I've never seen one before. At first I thought it was some kind of 35mm projector, given the size of lens, but the is no ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 10 posts * 410 views
Apmccandless said: For a small Theatre I used these [link] They have a power circuit and a 0-10V circuit. I made a fixture profile for them in the Nomad software. One channel was dimming (I used ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 3 posts * 110 views
partyanimal said: Hi guys, I recently pulled an old Elation Magic 260 DMX controller out of storage after probably 10 or 12 years and decided to check it out for functionality. On power up the display ... Read more >>
June 01, 2022 * 6 posts * 314 views

Users who are viewing this thread

Back