Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 16, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 246 views
JohnD said: Vegas Means Business | Plan Your Next Meeting or Convention So, I wonder if those November conventions will be in the new West hall? Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 170 views
Benjamin Fink said: I am designing the scenery for a production of The Wolves, and I'm looking to cover our roughly 30'x40' stage with turf. I found a recommendation on this site for ondecksports.com ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 10 posts * 586 views
tladuke said: Interesting topic of discussion. Although these fixtures and the manufacturer seem odd for this application, they are in fact an excellent fixture for a variety of reasons. The ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 222 views
JimP0771 said: You say that the lighting is being controlled by an iPad app? That would mean the iPad is connecting to something via a wireless connection either internet WIFI or Bluetooth of ... Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 1 post * 100 views
MRW Lights said: A little backstory, we're a little over halfway through this year's commencement ceremonies on our campus. Last year we returned full time to production for the rescheduled commencement ... Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 1 post * 81 views
Safety
ruinexplorer said: Take1 Insurance, Intact Insurance Specialty Solutions and Event Safety Alliance Offer Free ESAT Training Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 12 posts * 219 views
cdiamondz said: Hello Controlbooth! It's been some time since I've last posted here, but I'm looking for some guidance on how to go about this. I am currently a mechanical engineering student ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 123 views
Rick Collins said: Try to make this short. We were using one 2 channel amp for 6 monitors, 3 on each channel. we bought 2 new Crown XLi 1500 amps so we can put one monitor on each channel. Now it ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 108 views
TheatreLackey46 said: Hello all! I recently purchased two MAC iii performance movers that were used (only way we can afford things). I love them but I am having an issue with one of them and I was wondering ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 15 posts * 432 views
BillESC said: I'd go with Audio Technica ATW-3211 wireless with one Unipak and two receivers. You can remote the receivers antenna to the outside of the buildings for line of sight. In the picture ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back