Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 22, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 17, 2022 * 12 posts * 344 views
Naomi S. Gold said: I am working on reorganizing all of my lighting equipment where I work and am wondering how everyone else prefers to store their ETC S4 barrels that aren't currently in a fixture. ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 10 posts * 259 views
Benjamin Fink said: I work for a college in west central Minnesota, and we would like to bring in a consultant to walk through a number of spaces on our campus and help us start planning for upgrades ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 4 posts * 141 views
soundmill3206 said: I've been involved in theatre tech for years (Audio and conventional lighting) but I'm a newbie to DMX in general so I'll be asking questions on things that I'm sure you all take ... Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 4 posts * 170 views
LLDeen said: Looking for help on finding a fixture. I found one a year or two ago and never noted the make or model down. It was an ACL type multi-beam led fixture that tilted, similar to the ... Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 11 posts * 473 views
News
TimMc said: Social media seemed like a good idea. When you factor in that Facebook was created by Zuck and a couple buddies to manipulate the affections of a particular woman it takes on the ... Read more >>
June 14, 2022 * 11 posts * 390 views
jonliles said: Your bullet points equate almost to a list of skills I would put in a resume. LinkedIn allows you more freedom to develop a personal narrative. What story are you trying to tell? ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 13 posts * 430 views
Ted jones said: Maybe I'm missing something here, but why not tie your banners to to a pipe or conduit? Then hang the pipes from your batten. You only have two points to level each one. And leveling ... Read more >>
June 19, 2022 * 22 posts * 796 views
JonCarter said: Every source feeding a transmission line has an impedance. Every transmission line has a characteristic impedance. Maximum power is transmitted when the source impedance matches ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 300 views
RonHebbard said: Similarly, if you have "shop air" available for brad drivers, wide crown nailers & ratchet drivers, it likely includes an auto oiler. You can use a dust blower with ~6 layers of ... Read more >>
June 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 325 views
TimMc said: It looks like production of existing chip designs is slowly ramping up. Also, Audinate announced a new design that they think will be much more supply chain resilient. It's not ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back