Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 23, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 15, 2021 * 17 posts * 273 views
Scott Lumley said: I am trying to connect two computers running ETC Nomad, each with its own dongle/USB key. I am using a wired network, and initially it all connects great, but then the client says ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 144 views
Jay Ashworth said: Commissioning a new Mac Mini (my first Mac since my Macbook went Tango Uniform a few years back). Other than QLab, what Mac apps do you like for theatre and staging, hive mind? ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 379 views
TimMc said: Okay... The input mode switch MUST be in "stereo" mode. The switch is probably in the Bridge or Parallel mode if you are sending a signal to channel 1 only, but seeing signal lights ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 184 views
blueeyesdesigns said: Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have any gobos of a single old-fashioned diamond kite they'd be willing to lend? Bonus points if it's 27.9/24mm; the right size for a MAC ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 12 posts * 487 views
TimMc said: Word is the Whirled Concrete event attendance was down 40%. "Business conventions exist to prove how many employees a company can function without." I think the future for many ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 332 views
Mike Donovan said: According to the manual posted by Amiers, this fixture has a discharge lamp and mechanical dimmer (flags and or an iris-like shutter which block more or less light). With that ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 1 post * 55 views
Newsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Golly! Vegas has been busy. June 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 246 views Conventions Turf Sources for The Wolves June 09, 2021 * 7 posts ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 352 views
Kevin Holly said: This Menards prodcut is fantastic. I used it for a production of Bleacher Bums. Very realistic looking. [link] Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 17 posts * 820 views
Gobokat said: Yeah, was hoping no one was going to bring Neutrik into the thread - short answer is the PowerCon/True1/?? line from Neutrik is non-NEMA, so just like the old style twist lock, ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 382 views
Hansentd said: Occam's Razor. Here I was trying to think of all kinds of interference, stray signals, improper settings, but definitely the first thing to check right here Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back