Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 16, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 09, 2022 * 47 posts * 1,356 views
Ted jones said: I'm with Ethan on this. It also depends on if the shackle was tightened enough that the threads are buried into the female side of the shackle and that the bow was compressed. ... Read more >>
March 10, 2022 * 14 posts * 503 views
Malabaristo said: Seems like just a question of scope/mindset: they're talking about the fixture as one component an installed system while you're thinking about individual fixtures. Something like ... Read more >>
March 11, 2022 * 9 posts * 210 views
Ravenbar said: All my experience in the past 18yrs has been with Express/Expression consoles The local HS(where I light the spring musical) has recently upgrades to an ETC Ion with a bunch of ... Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 10 posts * 357 views
TheatreCR said: Hello! TLDR: What is the projected life expectancy of NEW ClearCom Equipment? Specifically FreeSpeakII components and the Arcadia system? We are planning on undergoing a major ... Read more >>
March 10, 2022 * 7 posts * 201 views
Amagoul said: I have some old Leviton NSI NRD 8000 dimmer packs. The fan on one of the packs has started making a buzzing sound like the fan is soon going to die. Does anyone know which specific ... Read more >>
March 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 236 views
wpriddis said: Hello - possibly a dumb question but my knowledge is a little basic! I'm looking at maybe having a practical household lamp on stage as part of a show, but I want to be able to ... Read more >>
March 07, 2022 * 14 posts * 622 views
Kernsey said: Thank you all for the continued support. This is a huge gray area for me, so all this help is truly teaching me a lot. I've called the local rigging experts that @derekleffew suggested, ... Read more >>
March 09, 2022 * 16 posts * 519 views
MrsFooter said: What *should* happen is that industry should put people and safety before profits and take concerns of safety seriously, regardless of whether they come from the mouth of an experienced ... Read more >>
March 07, 2022 * 34 posts * 1,225 views
gafftaper said: So, my final thoughts on USITT 2022: Everyone agreed it was a fantastic experience. USITT is always so much fun because of the energy that the students bring to the show. There ... Read more >>
March 14, 2022 * 3 posts * 106 views
DonAllen said: I have submitted several requests for fixture profiles on the ColorSource AV forum, one was 7 months ago for an EK eprofileph 2 ch mode. I have recently submitted two more requests. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back