Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 23, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
September 30, 2021 · Amazon · $27.99​
Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control​
dbaxter said - If I understand you, something like this: [link] will address the transmission of the video signal to the projectors. You still have to generate the video content with a computer and software of some sort. Both Qlab for Mac, and Cue Player for Windows can do the job of generation and synchronization. At this time, Qlab ...
February 28, 2022 · Amazon · $91.99​
Lighting and Electrics​
gafftaper said - I just completed building a DMX Tape Light controller board and I decided to post a full report. I purchased one of these for the controller and four of these for the power supplies. I mounted it all on a 3/4" plywood board. Wiring was easy. Programing the DMX when it was done took seconds. I do a lot of DMX over Cat5 as ...
Highlighted posts
March 16, 2022 * 14 posts * 332 views
darinlwebb said: I'm trying to think of ways to design a trash can prop that can have several items of clothing thrown into it, and then set on fire. Fog/mist and LED seems like an option, or air ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 20 posts * 516 views
Greeneen said: Hey, I have been trying to determine if this lighting control system could be modified with a more modern controller (or even at the very least a replaceable control board if this ... Read more >>
March 16, 2022 * 12 posts * 321 views
jgels said: Hello all, So here is our situation. For a storm effect we are using a strobe effect in led lights in our own space, however, we have a high school drama festival and our site ... Read more >>
March 20, 2022 * 5 posts * 174 views
Louis said: hello everyone, I am a 24-year-old Frenchman, passionate about stage lighting and I have old projectors at home of which I am very proud (telescan mk2, vl4, starlite mk2 syncrolite ... Read more >>
March 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 355 views
NeroCaesar said: Hello Folks, Our Business dept is talking on a more structured approach to our tech budget. We are no longer allowed to use unspent money to replace lights or increase inventory. ... Read more >>
March 14, 2022 * 11 posts * 297 views
turtle7896 said: Hey, so, 3 questions. 1. Does anyone know when Colortran released the ENR24? 2. Where can I get bulbs for Colortran spotlights? 3. Good idea to mix an ETC Element (1), Colortran ... Read more >>
March 17, 2022 * 3 posts * 199 views
News
JD said: Fairly large set fire indoors at Pinewood, video on link. Not the type of thing you want to have happen. Pinewood Studio Fire Read more >>
March 16, 2022 * 12 posts * 517 views
StradivariusBone said: Two thoughts related to possible fixture issues- Maybe some of the LED's or drivers have failed and the color is distorted as a result of it not having enough LEDs working? If ... Read more >>
March 16, 2022 * 2 posts * 201 views
Jackalope said: Hi, I did a search through the forums on resurfacing stages which are helpful. I have what I see as a golden opportunity as a result of a disaster. Our black box theater floor ... Read more >>
March 18, 2022 * 1 post * 94 views
sl1200mk2 said: here's landing D::Light 4.3.03 (aka TB-303) for every supported systems (aka macOS, Windows, Linux and RaspberryPi) Available at www.getdlight.com news are: -Import Ascii files ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back