Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 30, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 23, 2022 * 15 posts * 416 views
gafftapegreenia said: At previous shops, I've had access to medium and wide crown staplers. My current shop doesn't have either of these, and I'd like to recommend some models for them to purchase. ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 22 posts * 449 views
turtle7896 said: Hello everyone. So, we currently have an older Pro-Intercom system in our auditorium. The only problem is that some of the wiring is starting to go bad. It was also designed and ... Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 9 posts * 280 views
ALFlag32 said: I have recently been approached about getting a lighting rig back in good operating shape and have discovered that all the fresnels (Altman 65's) had at some point been over-lamped ... Read more >>
March 25, 2022 * 9 posts * 317 views
Jaims89 said: Can anyone tell me what make/brand this lighting fixture might be? I'm trying to patch to it in magicQ but it's proving to be quite tricky. If i knew make and model that would ... Read more >>
March 24, 2022 * 9 posts * 269 views
curtis73 said: Hey, all. Just had something kinda sprung on me. Skip to the bottom if you don't want the details. When I took over as TD here 7 years ago, we had very little in the way of sound. ... Read more >>
March 22, 2022 * 17 posts * 362 views
MRW Lights said: We're building out a new studio in our broadcast facility and on a wall I have spec'd a 16' span of aluminum box truss. The architect has kindly offered to save some money by bolting ... Read more >>
March 21, 2022 * 13 posts * 283 views
audioholliday said: Hi folks, I just walked into a room to start designing for a High School musical, all the stage lights are on and the board was off .. i've been trying to start up the board and ... Read more >>
March 23, 2022 * 7 posts * 260 views
davidleejr said: I currently use vivid r 21 lights to light my cyc from above. I use vivid r 63 lights to light my cyc from the ground. I am thinking about replacing the vivid r 21's with the colorsource ... Read more >>
March 26, 2022 * 11 posts * 236 views
kicknargel said: Scenic / PM person here dipping my toes into an audio issue. Has anyone set up a rig for zoom that can capture decent sound from the stage or rehearsal room? Any advice / gear ... Read more >>
March 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 184 views
News
brucek said: Fire in a passive speaker? Not something I have seen happen in years. I am assuming those are fire & rescue folks rappelling and not the house riggers. Glad nothing really became ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back