Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 04, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
April 26, 2022 · Sweetwater · $83.00​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
Lextech said - Wireless elements are consumables, just like gel. Some last longer, but in the end the sweat, make up and actors forgetting they are wearing them kills them. If you are hair micing Shure's own WL93 elements are $83 at Sweetwater WL-93 . I used them for years and they work well, are easy to clean and sound fine.
April 27, 2022 · Sweetwater · $99.99​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
jkowtko said - Here's another one to consider ... $99 at Sweetwater: [link] I don't know if these are good or bad, I haven't used them ... I'm just pointing out there are options out there worth looking into if you are on a tight budget ...
April 30, 2022 · The Safety Product Store · $17.50​
General Advice​
Aaron S. said - I personally use These actually rated, and I never attach to my belt loop.
April 28, 2022 · Sewell Direct · $279.95​
Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control​
MRW Lights said - I don't think this needs to be that hard... There are literally 100's of solutions out there that solve your problem, you're choosing really the only path that makes it hard... How about a USB-C > HDMI Cable and then a 1x4 extender like this one... [link]
Highlighted posts
April 26, 2022 * 15 posts * 311 views
Uncle Dirtnap said: I couldn't find a recent thread with this topic, so I'll just ask fresh. Small community theatre doing a musical, and all but 1 of our microphones for our Shure SLX1 wireless transmitters ... Read more >>
April 27, 2022 * 13 posts * 398 views
News
FMEng said: Yesterday, the Department of Energy sped up the demise of general purpose incandescent lamps. (GPIL/GPL in government speak.) They'll be off the market in 2023. For some of us, ... Read more >>
May 02, 2022 * 16 posts * 472 views
DELO72 said: Hi Folks, Put the panic button away. This "new" energy legislation is nothing of the sort. It merely reinstalls the rules already in place that were to go into effect in 2017 before ... Read more >>
April 27, 2022 * 11 posts * 339 views
almorton said: We have just replaced our incandescent houselights (note, NOT emergency lighting) with LED. We have an ETC Arc system with Echo DMX scene controller, echo contact output, 3 x 8 ... Read more >>
April 26, 2022 * 10 posts * 300 views
JimP0771 said: Hi all It has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. I have in the past few days been doing sound for local High School's musical and this past Saturday's rehearsal ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 5 posts * 165 views
jack63ss said: I have a group of 50+ on stage, usually in 4 rows, about 10' from the edge of the stage. At times there are groups of 6-10 that stand in a line about 6' from the edge of the stage. ... Read more >>
April 29, 2022 * 3 posts * 143 views
Uncle Dirtnap said: Hello all - I'm using MagicQ on PC for an upcoming show and the community theatre, and recently had 4 chinese 90w moving heads donated. I found a head def that matched it pretty ... Read more >>
April 27, 2022 * 8 posts * 308 views
ship said: In 92' I got a snail mail letter from my High School TD about a LDI or USITT new product - the S-4. I was Actively deployed in the Marines as a Sgt. of a gun/cannon crew at the ... Read more >>
April 30, 2022 * 10 posts * 248 views
Aaron S. said: Hey everyone. I have been rolling an idea around my head for a while, and I wanted to see if anyone has done something similar. In my venue, I currently have an "old school" home ... Read more >>
May 01, 2022 * 4 posts * 104 views
Dagger said: I need some help setting up analogway simulator . I have setup oracle box and downloaded analogway simulator. I am stuck at startup screen ( see image 1 and 2 ) anyone can tell ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back