Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 05, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 229 views
microstar said: I just acquired a Century Lighting Edkotron #281 Control Unit on eBay. Why, you ask. Well, I worked with one in grad school 50 years ago. It is also a historically significant ... Read more >>
May 01, 2021 * 4 posts * 119 views
RonaldBeal said: Anyone have a standard, regulation, or rule of thumb for how much sandbag counterweight is needed for boom bases and/or truss towers. (We can calculate CG, tipping angle and force ... Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 169 views
clais said: Has anyone out there played around with filtering fog from the air? The idea would be to localize the impact of the glycol on scenery around it in a permanent install setting. ... Read more >>
May 02, 2021 * 2 posts * 186 views
Footer said: Anyone have a line on a shop dropping a hundred or more conventional S4's? We're in the market and the usual websites are coming up pretty empty. Read more >>
April 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 305 views
News
ship said: PETER MITCHELL owner of MOVABLE POWER, educator in giving classes to all and go to person expert on power issues and owner of an important power supply company died of cancer over ... Read more >>
April 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 173 views
LesWilson said: I have an ancient Clearcom MA-400 with a half dozen wired drops. Amongst themselves, everything is fine. But in adding a rental HME DX200 wireless, the sound coming from the Clearcom ... Read more >>
April 30, 2021 * 11 posts * 153 views
LPdan said: We have a couple M32R consoles, and recently a rental customer complained that output levels were not matching the meters. I was able to test the second console, and based on my ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 3 posts * 135 views
urban79 said: *Background* My theatre has been closed for renovations since October, and hasn't had a show in since last March. Over that time, to install air conditioning, they took out the ... Read more >>
April 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 324 views
tladuke said: Actually, a 800 to 1000 lumen PICO projector would work for this. Optoma has the ML series of PICO projectors. They are LED based and they offer 1.2 and .8 wide angle options for ... Read more >>
April 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 264 views
RickR said: Unison stations need 3 wires. If there is not some sort of static discharge path then you can remotely reboot the main processor. I concur that someone substituted 5 pin for 6 ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back