Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 11, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
February 19, 2022 · Sweetwater · $389.00​
Lighting and Electrics​
EricE said - Can run it on a Raspberry Pi. Works great with MIDI controllers like [link] Nothing beats having at least a few physical controls on a dedicated control surface. A bit of a learning curve but once you start to get some layers programmed it's really nice software. Version 5 is going to really give most lower end commercial ...
April 27, 2022 · Sweetwater · $99.99​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
jkowtko said - Here's another one to consider ... $99 at Sweetwater: [link] I don't know if these are good or bad, I haven't used them ... I'm just pointing out there are options out there worth looking into if you are on a tight budget ...
May 2, 2022 · m5stack-store · $15.50​
Lighting and Electrics​
Malabaristo said - If you want a relatively easy DIY project, I've used these little things for camera tally lights triggered by our ATEM switcher. They're a neat and cheap package with built-in Wi-Fi, so all you need is power at the location you want to put one (via the USB C connector). There's a pretty novice-friendly visual programming ...
Highlighted posts
May 07, 2022 * 9 posts * 190 views
What Rigger? said: Hey y'all....I'm sitting here with a badge paid for and looking at what sessions I want to attend (like @egilson1' s MEWP session), and since I can't get anyone signed into my ... Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 38 posts * 941 views
n1ist said: Sure, a POE-powered ethernet solution is the best (or at least the most generic) but gets pricy per node, and nowdays, finding the parts you need is a nightmare. If someone is ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 12 posts * 331 views
jtweigandt said: So in looking for replacing our "wallbox" manual dimmers and looking at previous threads it seems that a dmx controlled wall box dimmer still doesn't exist. But while I was down ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 8 posts * 295 views
godlike2 said: Background to this question...Our Music Concert Hall is getting its 24 ERS front lights, that use HPL 575 lamps, replaced with LED ERS fixtures. The front light is used during ... Read more >>
May 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 168 views
mreilly0605 said: I use ETC nomad to remotely control my ETC element from my MacBook, but am still very confused by all the shortcuts and hotkeys. Any recommendations for keyboard covers with the ... Read more >>
May 04, 2022 * 3 posts * 176 views
JadeMage said: So my theatre just invested in new forehead mics and we are all brand new to using them - should we have the actors do their show hair before putting the mics in or not? Read more >>
May 06, 2022 * 3 posts * 197 views
Dagger said: saw a truss line 40' with 12 lekos. chainfalls used was 4 ( see image 1) in my opinion 3 chainfalls would have been enough. thoughts? (image 2) Read more >>
May 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 156 views
BillESC said: Working in a 60' x 130 tent for a private schools fund raising auction I discovered a new LED fixture to pin spot the tables. Only 3 watts with a very tight beam, they worked out ... Read more >>
May 05, 2022 * 3 posts * 241 views
Colin said: Here's the latest installment of nutzo stuff I find at my newish place of employ. Oh the determination it took for me to wring this monstrosity from a rust-stained, un-lined natural ... Read more >>
May 03, 2022 * 5 posts * 230 views
ruinexplorer said: Not having used either, what is your goal? I assume that you are connected with the correct IP address and have browsed in using Chrome as suggested. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back