Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 18, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
May 14, 2022 · The Home Depot · $89.97​
Scenery, Props, and Rigging​
Catherder said - Hey there Booth. I was thinking of getting one of these as a bday gift to myself. Anyone use one? Worth the money? I'm getting sick of breaking down sheets of ply that cost as much as a small car and having my cuts be a smidge off. And getting a real track saw is sadly out of budget. [link] Thanks in advance.
May 11, 2022 · Amazon · $34.59​
General Advice​
gafftaper said - Well, I left my car unlocked and somebody stole my beloved Nebo Cryket Flashlight. So it was time to find a new one. After some research I settled on a Nitecore MT2A. I've only had it one day, but so far I'm very happy. Having the ability to instantly switch from 345 lumens to 17 lumens without accidentally turning on anything ...
Highlighted posts
May 10, 2022 * 22 posts * 343 views
Jay Ashworth said: Busiest week here in recent memory. I'll be needing to use all our wireless mics at the same time, and I mean *all* of them: 2 racks of 8 QLXD4 in G50 (534-598) 1 rack of 8 SLX4 ... Read more >>
May 15, 2022 * 7 posts * 182 views
jack63ss said: WHAT is the correct way to split the signal from a wireless mic receiver so I can run it to 2 different amps ? So the situation is this. I have a choral group of 50-100 for which ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 11 posts * 276 views
northcoastlts said: Greeting, all! We're doing a high school production that requires kids to light cigarette lighters on stage. I'm trying to figure out a way to do that without involving real lighters ... Read more >>
May 14, 2022 * 6 posts * 212 views
Catherder said: Hey there Booth. I was thinking of getting one of these as a bday gift to myself. Anyone use one? Worth the money? I'm getting sick of breaking down sheets of ply that cost as ... Read more >>
May 11, 2022 * 10 posts * 204 views
Uncle Dirtnap said: Hey all- have some Shure Slx bodypacks that are cutting out. I have ordered some new microphones, but they are getting here the day before opening night (Doh!). When the cut outs ... Read more >>
May 12, 2022 * 7 posts * 202 views
jtweigandt said: A little project for Cinderella. Last time I was king, but they wrote him out in a new revision, so now I'm just the stable boy Image  Read more >>
&#

Users who are viewing this thread

Back