Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 19, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 12, 2021 * 16 posts * 442 views
TorrieS said: So I have a dilemma. The college has agreed to upgrade our sound system (badly needed!) but only gave me 40k to do so. (and this is almost a complete rebuild) While I want a Yamaha ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 10 posts * 269 views
Jon Majors said: I have a stage that is 52' wide and 38" feet deep, 4 total electrics and the 1st is dead hung. I have a variety of ERS barrel options, and Altman Par 56s. Given this information, ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 16 posts * 401 views
bobgaggle said: so my high school theater teacher sister asked me to proctor for a nocti test for her tech theater course students. The course instructors or other school employees aren't allowed. ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 204 views
tackytec said: I am a high school theatre teacher and I have been researching projectors, projections and specs, but I'm more confused than ever about what I'm looking for. I would like to purchase ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 19 posts * 777 views
Ford said: From our end, we have a preferential contract with FedEx, so still have 2 tractor trailer pickups a day (minimum), meaning we still ship anything in-stock in 24 hours... but that ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 99 views
Stuart R said: Hello friends, I am in charge of the arts program at a private school (preK-12) in the Miami area. We are seeking a TD for the 2021-22 school year (roughly September through April) ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 177 views
brucek said: Anyone know off hand what the backup battery is for a Strand Digital Environ rack processor is? Thanks Bruce Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 143 views
Aedyn Raven said: Yesterday we lost the CEM for one of our two Sensor racks at the outdoor theatre I work at. We noticed the night before that the Sensor logo and the 3 lights at the top left of ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 19 posts * 956 views
TheaterEd said: Our board was purchased in 2012, so I understand your frustration, but after 4 years of trying to get upgraded I just had to accept that it wasn't going to happen. When I got a ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 113 views
klaasvt said: We've got a small show this pm using a few older Qwash 560z fixtures running off a zero88 Jester.. One of the fixtures always turns off the LEDs when it moves, then they come on ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back