Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 26, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 57 views
rsmentele said: Hello ControlBooth! I wanted to make sure to personally invite you all to our 'Breaking Out of 14 Month Covid Lockdown Product Tour!!' (Unofficial title....) https://www.elationlighting.com/ ... This is the first series of dates for this ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 21 posts * 411 views
JChenault said: I am working in a theatre which is currently two universes. We are planning on getting some new fixtures which will push us in to three universes. The question - is it time to ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 14 posts * 329 views
gafftaper said: I had a chance to attend a demo of the new Chauvet Ovation Reve E-3 yesterday. They had it setup side by side with a Source 4 with an HPL 750 and A Source Four Series 2 Lustr. ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 15 posts * 340 views
Jon Majors said: I am looking for suggestions and recommendations. I work at a high school auditorium and our first electric is dead hung. It has a row of fresnel fixtures with barn doors. It is ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 11 posts * 237 views
Zackgage said: Inquiry. Is there a way to control an LED Smart Bulb that is remote operated via wifi that can be operated on an ETC ION through the wifi connection? Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 10 posts * 244 views
Jon Majors said: We're doing Wizard of Oz and I'd like to make a portal by constructing 2 trees on either side of the stage and they meet in the middle at the top. For the cost, I'm thinking of ... Read more >>
May 23, 2021 * 7 posts * 105 views
Javaman11 said: Hello All - I have a Sennheiser ew100 Generation 1 with a display (photo attached) that shows missing segments (I believe the proper term used is "ghost segments"). Has anyone ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 302 views
McCready00 said: Hello all, I am looking for a training webinar/book/videos that would level up my knowledge on networks in our industry. I am not talking about how to connect a console to a node ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 11 posts * 259 views
blueeyesdesigns said: The listening assist system in my primary venue is on its last leg (original to when the building opened ~20 years ago) and I'd like to budget to replace it in the next few years. ... Read more >>
May 24, 2021 * 10 posts * 186 views
Van said: Cool cross section but the engineer in me is Screaming, "That's not the way that works!" You don't put expansion type bolts, the molly for instance, in a solid material like wood. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back