Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 03, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 171 views
Toffee said: So we have an over stretched cyc that is tripped. Our top pipe is static while our bottom pipe travels, I am curious of any one has any setup like it and best ways to not make ... Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 6 posts * 199 views
nick_fouts said: Hey all, We have been having an issue lately with our Audio Technica ATW-t310 body packs turning off on their own. We make sure they have fresh batteries, and that the access door ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 175 views
Stuart R said: Hello all - I've poked around with the search bar but haven't found quite what I'm looking for. Mostly work with middle schoolers, who are relatively light (when standing on a ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 12 posts * 314 views
Malabaristo said: If you or someone involved is a student or educator, then the Education Package from ETC is worth considering. $250 plus a laptop normally gets you two full universes of control. ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 14 posts * 296 views
Stuart R said: Hi guys - So I'm going to build platform frames using 1x6's with a 3/4 ply lid, so actual thickness will be 6". For legs, I'm going to make a hog trough for each corner out of ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 218 views
Jammer said: Hello All, Had a local High School ask me about upgrading the lighting in the gym/multi-purpose room. Currently there are 4 x 575 watt conventional PAR lights on 2 x 20amp circuits ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 149 views
Jim20 said: Hi All. I am in search of Ward Leonard dimmers and parts from the 1950s. In particular the Radiastat dimmers and their interlocking handles. Other than eBay, does anyone know where ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 29 posts * 1,174 views
News
MPowers said: Just a brief update as of 11:30am CDT, 10/27/21. In a 45 minute debriefing with both the local police and prosecutors, aired on CNN, the following information was given: A lead ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
Wally Eastland said: Hi all, I am working in a new space, and have run into an issue. We have a Strand CD80 Supervisor with 58 dimmers and a processor module. There is also a preset station (I attached ... Read more >>
October 29, 2021 * 23 posts * 786 views
StradivariusBone said: That was a blast! At the risk of going off-topic a bit, I just have to say it was a nice way to cap off a somewhat restorative week. We have begun building our set for "Christmas ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back