Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 11, 2021 * 28 posts * 507 views
NickVon said: So our space, which i'm new to and still getting used to. Has DMX/network nodes all over the room. It's Great. I'm mostly utilizing the exisiting plot/channel setup for our fall ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 16 posts * 201 views
NeroCaesar said: Greetings all, We are an LED house and for years we noticed that the photos our photographers were taking suddenly got Muddy. The costumes were never vibrant anymore, using saturated ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 16 posts * 278 views
Uncle Dirtnap said: This one is a head scratcher, at least for me. I am trying to figure out a way to read the the level of a dimmer using something like an Arduino. If it was just modifying the voltage ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 25 posts * 729 views
News
TorrieS said: So I'm sure everyone has heard of the Travis Scott concert this past weekend where at least 8 people died due to crowd surge. Other than responding quicker when it happens, how ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 17 posts * 321 views
JimmyM said: Hello, I am expecting to graduate this Spring with a BFA in Theatre Production and Design, I am curious when people might recommend applying for jobs? I would love to have a start ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 154 views
MNicolai said: Depends on the situation. If you have a largely acoustic event or principals without mics, then you need a dedicated mic. At a school level or for musicals, we generally assume ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 338 views
Safety
ndp said: Do you require hard hats in your personnel lifts/MEWPs? I am reviewing some of our safety policies and trying to make a decision on whether to require hard hats for those operating ... Read more >>
November 13, 2021 * 10 posts * 233 views
Gage said: Thanks for your responses, everyone. As you confirmed, and I feared, an element is probably the smallest console worth getting for the space. Unfortunately, the budget doesn't ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 170 views
Jon Majors said: I've placed 4 S4's on stage with breakup gobos and filled the stage with haze and I cannot get a good shaft of light to pop through. Are there any tricks or recommendations? Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 126 views
peepee426 said: Hello I am liveing in TW student My class want use Lightwright3 But the download web was 404 now ( [link] So,someone can help about is? BTW i have key can use LW3 already Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back