Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 05, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 01, 2022 * 19 posts * 282 views
jreeves1701 said: Help. I am looking for any technical information, schematic or otherwise on this particular model Davis Dimmer. I am the director of a new theatre program in West Point, Mississippi. ... Read more >>
October 01, 2022 * 9 posts * 212 views
dbaxter said: Has anyone used these referee coms to go booth to backstage? I think it's just long-range bluetooth, but a soccer field is bigger than my stage. [link] Read more >>
September 26, 2022 * 16 posts * 458 views
Amiers said: Definitely a spiral slide that turns upstage that she can fake fall slide down and disappear into the set. Like mentioned a good amount of strobe for the lights camera action then ... Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 194 views
urban79 said: I'm a little out of my element here, but I'm wondering what people are using at this point for a video matrix switcher? I potentially have a scenario where I might be able to add ... Read more >>
September 28, 2022 * 5 posts * 148 views
John Palmer said: Has anyone been doing large installation of linear LED replacements for fluorescent tubes and run into any difficulties with Rf interference? California became the 2nd state to ... Read more >>
September 29, 2022 * 3 posts * 184 views
Luke Holliger said: I'm looking for some opinions. I'm researching purchasing the Global Truss Quick Grid system to use for side lighting positions. This would replace the traditional weighted bases ... Read more >>
October 02, 2022 * 3 posts * 96 views
Crisp image said: Good afternoon all. I have a Pathport Quatro in my local venue and we would like to set one port to hold the DMX state when DMX is lost. This is because we have wall LED strips ... Read more >>
October 03, 2022 * 6 posts * 169 views
Lasermike said: And a bit about myself. When I first began with our Children's Thater group, we were in an old school building. We shared it with 3 or 4 other groups including a local theater, ... Read more >>
October 03, 2022 * 2 posts * 63 views
Gage said: One of the encoder wheels on my (not so loved) innovator has finally given up, it won't react to any form of input, but will randomly decide to change values by itself if it feels ... Read more >>
September 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 363 views
almorton said: OK, couple more questions - are you looking to have a team of dedicated operators, or do you want to be able to say to someone (anyone) "just push up faders 1, 3, 5 ..." in other ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back