Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 06, 2022 * 11 posts * 359 views
Safety
RideTheSquirrel said: Good morning folks, I have an interesting, albeit puzzling, upcoming complication. I have a rigging and fire safety inspection happening in a few weeks at our flagship venue at ... Read more >>
October 08, 2022 * 8 posts * 162 views
Catherder said: I need a tree that can cycle through the four seasons - spring, summer, fall, and winter - over the course of the show. I've got the tree structure covered, it's the canopy that ... Read more >>
October 07, 2022 * 9 posts * 285 views
curtis73 said: Pretty simple question. My guess is that the predominant answer is Off-Broadway or SuperSat. I work for a community theatre that (if I do say so myself) hits way above what our ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 6 posts * 219 views
ScenicKatie said: Hi everyone, I am wondering what people have done in the past for a bust for Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid. Of course my plan is to have one that is broken and one that is ... Read more >>
October 09, 2022 * 10 posts * 225 views
gafftapegreenia said: Roaming around an antique fair yesterday, I spotted this sitting on a table of old iron. "It's some kind of cable clamp" the dealer said to me. I replied, "oh, I know exactly what ... Read more >>
October 07, 2022 * 5 posts * 175 views
Ben Kent said: Hi, We're looking at replacing our aging clear-com beltpacks and headsets. I am looking into replacing the clear-com equipment with pro-intercom and wondered if anyone has any ... Read more >>
October 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 198 views
Stagemanager01 said: I am a bit ignorant when it comes to more than 2 universes, as I have never had to worry about it. But now I want to be ready for it, in case I should need it. I know expensive ... Read more >>
October 08, 2022 * 3 posts * 115 views
Stuart R said: Hello all, I'm another guy who has been tossed into the deep end in terms of providing video display solutions for our school theatre. I've spent a couple of sessions reading through ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 6 posts * 258 views
News
MNicolai said: There was nothing remarkable in the downtown Sarasota area. It's still a bit of a mess around here but that's largely tree limbs and small projectiles and such. Couple mid-rises ... Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 8 posts * 232 views
Jay Ashworth said: We're doing (our third) Chorus department talkback, where the chorus sings, and an outside expert watches and listens and then comments on how things are going, in my college mainstage ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back