Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 08, 2021 * 14 posts * 245 views
McCready00 said: Hello all, Since a few weeks, I am doing shows in small venues where, sometimes, I found myself in front of a simple MA Wing (which makes me vey happy !) It's been a while since ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 26 posts * 431 views
JChenault said: I recently did my first over-hire job as an electrician in DC. There were a few things that were different from my standard practice. I am curious if they are local custom or standard ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 222 views
fredthe said: OK, I've got an interesting situation. I'm planning a 5 day event with a different main stage item each day. Four of the events could benefit from a video wall upstage, and we're ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 149 views
TheBuzz said: Hi all, I am curious of your opinions about the best way to label lav elements. I purchased some new Countryman B3 elements and I want to tag them with a number (1, 2, etc.) as ... Read more >>
October 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 167 views
lizg said: Hi, I am working on a small storefront theater show and have 9 shitty LED pars in a dmx chain. I have two questions: How do I figure out exactly which profile works for them? (I'm ... Read more >>
October 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 250 views
Jon Majors said: I'm looking for something I can put within a set piece on stage that can power a few strands of lights and a fog machine. I'm thinking the type of thing you would take camping ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 135 views
Joe Moore said: I work with a community theater company that owns an NSI MC 24/48 which has been solid as a rock for years. Our lighting designer took the console apart to clean it and the unit ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 18 posts * 539 views
David Ashton said: OK, now I understand your confusion, you see you are measuring a lamp which is a resistive load so your ordinary meter is giving you accurate data, the 8A at 120V is 960W or in ... Read more >>
October 05, 2021 * 14 posts * 622 views
egilson1 said: You can use a ST25 outside, but the potential for needing guy wires is high, and that will decrease the lifting capacity. There are other alternatives to the ST25, such as the ... Read more >>
October 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 194 views
News
chawalang said: Overall there are a ton of strikes and potential strikes now going on all over our nation. In my opinion this is great! You didn't see this kind of mobilization during the recession. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back