Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 22, 2021 * 18 posts * 402 views
News
gafftaper said: Saturday night 10/23 CBS will be airing an episode of 48 Hours focused on the tragic fire at "The Station". They are teasing that since it resulted in a plea deal we never had ... Read more >>
October 23, 2021 * 8 posts * 240 views
gafftaper said: Given this week's tragedy, I have a lot of students who are interested in how weapons are supposed to be properly handled on a film set. I would love to be able to give them a ... Read more >>
October 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 424 views
News
gafftaper said: Rumors are that Alec Baldwin, was using a prop gun while filming "Rust". Somehow, the Director of Photography Halyna Hutchins was shot and killed and the film's Director Joel Souza ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 149 views
Jon Majors said: I want to make a cornfield silhouette for Wizard of Oz to hide my ground row of cyc lights. Something sort of similar to the photo below, but I want it to be painted black and ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 12 posts * 219 views
MNicolai said: Do NOT lift the ground on your power cable. That is an unsafe practice. You need to lift the signal ground on the audio cable to eliminate the AC power ground loop from infiltrating ... Read more >>
October 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 119 views
Jon Majors said: We have 2 different Christmas concerts. 1 features our bands and choirs and the other is a city symphony orchestra pops concert. We don't have a shell, just a black traveler and ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 6 posts * 220 views
StradivariusBone said: Ooh! Rigging IRL! I do this with my tech kids at the beginning of the year. My favorite one is at a local hot dog joint. It's got a window shaker AC hung up by s-hooks and prayer. ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 2 posts * 23 views
Silent Gordon said: I feel like I'm going crazy, so I thought I'd come to ask for the wisdom of the crowd: My theater company just converted our rehearsal hall to a black box space. Through an outside ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 128 views
Craig Hauber said: It is a musical review and variety show so probably an average of a dozen cues per scene with 18 scenes over 2 acts. We actually aren't touring with lighting and just using each ... Read more >>
October 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 189 views
DannyDepac said: Hey Everyone I have put together a rack of about 16 (hoping to expand) Sennheiser G4 receivers and Antenna modules. So I am a school music teacher that does our HS stage crew on ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back