Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 01, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 27, 2021 * 19 posts * 317 views
Rainmaker said: Hey all Working on a production where I need to wrap some theatrical trees around truss towers outside. I am going with plywood disks, 1by stringers between, wrapped in window ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 14 posts * 238 views
MRW Lights said: That one's not available, but really you're paying for someone to buy an xkey, overcharge you for it and to program it.... albeit it works out of the box... You can however purchase ... Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 13 posts * 343 views
rphilip said: I work for a university where we have a 800 seat PAC that's designed for classical music but also has some religious and other more contemporary programs. We do very little theatre. ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 79 views
StradivariusBone said: So, common is the theme of expanding production to include live stream broadcast elements in the post-2020 world. I'm looking at adding a small section of streaming and video overview ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 132 views
garyvp said: We are doing Sondheim's Getting Away with Murder and wondering if anybody has done it and how did they resolve the digital clock which introduces each scene. Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 24 posts * 506 views
curtis73 said: A little backstory: If you look back at the photo of the space, you'll notice that on the left is a proscenium. This used to be a proscenium house and the floor you see used to ... Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 9 posts * 576 views
News
BryceKastor said: There's a pretty good sample of the show with this video: [link] The Train robbery begins at 3 min 46 seconds. From the sample here I would assume (and this is an assumption, I ... Read more >>
August 25, 2021 * 30 posts * 865 views
Safety
Chase P. said: I love this discussion. Scaffold often gets overlooked in this age of Genie lifts. So as far as harnessing on this setup, I guess you could span set around that beam, provided ... Read more >>
August 28, 2021 * 1 post * 107 views
BillESC said: Finished the UUFR Church new fellowship hall nstall today. 12 EV recessed ceiling speakers 1 Inductive assisted listening system by Oval Window 2 wireless mics from Audio Technica ... Read more >>
August 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 407 views
macsound said: Inputs and outputs are what you've gotta look out for. The upside is SQ Aux sends counts the same for stereo or mono, so you can have 12 stereo auxs which makes your maximum number ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back