Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 07, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
July 27, 2022 · Amazon · $34.59​
General Advice​
JacobRothermel said - I've had that exact one for a while and I loved it. It didn't seem to go through batteries very often unless I found myself using the high lumens setting A LOT. I only replaced it when I thought it had been lost (darn kids...) but then it miraculously showed up again (after I bought the new flashlight, of course). BTW, ...
September 3, 2022 · eBay · US $39.99​
Lighting and Electrics​
Mac Hosehead said - Since this is a student project and if you might have a spare Raspberry Pi lying around, you could consider a DMX interface sold on ebay. The software for the SD card is on github. I believe there is software for ethernet and USB to host PC. This is somewhat of a DIY project but I don't think there is any soldering involved. ...
May 14, 2022 · The Home Depot · $89.97​
Scenery, Props, and Rigging​
Catherder said - Hey there Booth. I was thinking of getting one of these as a bday gift to myself. Anyone use one? Worth the money? I'm getting sick of breaking down sheets of ply that cost as much as a small car and having my cuts be a smidge off. And getting a real track saw is sadly out of budget. [link] Thanks in advance.
Highlighted posts
August 29, 2022 * 17 posts * 493 views
brucek said: Looking for recommendation for 8 port POE switch for lighting network...unmanaged?....managed? I'm also wondering how necessary a managed switch still is? Technology has changed ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 6 posts * 200 views
bunkema1 said: I am in my first year as the theatre and performance manager for a rural school district. The previous theatre manager was a big sound guy, so I have a lot of sound equipment that ... Read more >>
September 01, 2022 * 6 posts * 177 views
bsullivan said: I am looking for solutions for LED tape that doesn't flicker when shot on camera. What specification am I looking for and does anyone have a manufacturer recommendation? Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 4 posts * 185 views
RHINESEL said: I'm doing my first set up (and learning as I go) in a high school and just connected a set of 12 LED lights to the board. LED's are iLED 64. They have 5 parameters, Red, Green, ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 5 posts * 120 views
MRW Lights said: Coming here with this one to see if anyone can come up with what we haven't... and for anyone not on various other Dante forums We operate a broadcast facility as part of a large ... Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 2 posts * 149 views
TimMc said: Has been released. Now with native OSC and other improvements. Sam K, are you out there? [link] Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 1 post * 113 views
Alfonso said: Hello, I'm currently trying to map a Behringer xtouch compact to ETC nomad using showcockpit. I was wondering if anyone had a setup like this they're currently using? I'm having ... Read more >>
September 03, 2022 * 9 posts * 401 views
Mac Hosehead said: Since this is a student project and if you might have a spare Raspberry Pi lying around, you could consider a DMX interface sold on ebay. The software for the SD card is on github. ... Read more >>
August 29, 2022 * 11 posts * 466 views
jtweigandt said: How many determined by what is stamped on your caster as to what it's load capacity will be. Then you factor in safety of at least 1/3 (just pulled that number out of my hat) so ... Read more >>
August 31, 2022 * 37 posts * 807 views
almorton said: Our pubs still sell in pints. 20 fl oz pints. It's one of those UK peculiarities that, although most things have to be be offered for sale priced per metric measure, a) there is ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back