Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 08, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 03, 2021 * 6 posts * 101 views
ndp said: We're having a strange issue with a 36-channel custom Lep dimmer rack we have. I've sent a few emails to Lep but haven't heard anything back yet. The rack is well out of warranty ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 143 views
Zech said: Looking for ideas on how to SAFELY "drop" (it will be in slow motion) the chandelier in Clue. If you have a picture or drawing it maybe helpful. I may attach it to a baton that ... Read more >>
August 30, 2021 * 19 posts * 452 views
TimMc said: Plant Kudzu around the tower... /nudge, wink Kudzu grows so fast you can almost see it happen. Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 151 views
EmilBarnabas said: I got a deal on six Telex BP-2000 dual channel intercom belt packs. I need to convert them to ClearCom. I found the manual that works for three of them with the Gold label, but ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 309 views
jhochb said: Good Morning The 7 segment idea sounds like the easiest option for a larger clock However it will take up to 30 DMX addresses If the scene count isn't too big you could lower that ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 1 post * 116 views
dvsDave said: A sad day, but @DELO72 confirmed it for me. Due to skyrocketing component costs, OSRAM has had to discontinue the FLx series. Our condolences to the Entertainment Lighting team ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 193 views
darinlwebb said: Copyright and computer algorithms that detect it. Streaming is technically complicated and definitely isn't "free". Running your own private streaming servers where you write the ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 16 posts * 781 views
RonHebbard said: In Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, IA129 had a pool of off-shift steel workers. Hamilton had several major employers, two of which were large steel mills; blast furnaces, coke ovens, ... Read more >>
September 03, 2021 * 17 posts * 583 views
Dionysus said: App has independent layers... odd but it works. I love the SQ and depending on your use case the SQ may indeed tick all of your boxes. Would need to know more about your system ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 13 posts * 526 views
lscherrer said: UPDATE: Thank you all for your responses! We've decided not to try to repurpose it (agreed that for the amount of time and labor it makes more sense to just buy new cable) but ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back