Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 14, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products ControlBooth members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
August 6, 2022 · Amazon · $59.30​
Sound, Music, and Intercom​
Alex Smith said - Of course, this is a show in a space not intended for or designed for theatrical productions, which should have made me shy away but I never learn. Running Qlab 4 for lights and sound on a 2016 MacBook Pro, into a GigaPort via USB, and out the GigaPort into a long 3.5mm cable (I know, I know) that runs to an amp and speakers ...
May 6, 2022 · Amazon · $19.98​
Lighting and Electrics​
Jay Ashworth said - I'm trying to build a pluggable power monitor to go in front of the power strips for what our British TV cousins call "derig" theatre setups -- folding tables and surface cabling in a theatre not set up for current-day equipment. Alas, while it's easy to get this, with a 100A split-core CT: [link] and it's relatively easy ...
May 6, 2022 · Amazon · $12.97​
Lighting and Electrics​
Jay Ashworth said - I'm trying to build a pluggable power monitor to go in front of the power strips for what our British TV cousins call "derig" theatre setups -- folding tables and surface cabling in a theatre not set up for current-day equipment. Alas, while it's easy to get this, with a 100A split-core CT: [link] and it's relatively easy ...
Highlighted posts
September 08, 2022 * 11 posts * 226 views
StradivariusBone said: Trying to access an M32 through a router. We have a central broadcast room that links two venues, both with M32s. Both venues have M32s which are networked directly to consumer ... Read more >>
September 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 161 views
chawalang said: Hello hive mind, I am looking at options for a turntable for holiday display use. In this scenario a Christmas Tree on the turntable would be 12' tall and weight at most 300# with ... Read more >>
September 09, 2022 * 7 posts * 212 views
News
Jay Ashworth said: This was tried for residential wiring in the 70s, and didn't really take off, for a number of reasons... but materials scientists assert that they've figured out ways to modify ... Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 5 posts * 263 views
Jlarmen said: I found an old thread about a special FileMaker cue file for followspots, does anyone have something they can share? I'm looking at a way for my students to use our follow posts ... Read more >>
September 08, 2022 * 4 posts * 257 views
BillESC said: 300' of string lighting forming a 30 x 40' grid on the shore of the Potomac River for a rehearsal dinner tomorrow night. 10'6" booms with 50 lb bases plus 60 lb bags of stone wrapped ... Read more >>
September 06, 2022 * 7 posts * 249 views
NeroCaesar said: Hello, I just got 2x VL800 and they are nice, but my Ion XE doesnt seem to have a correct Profile for them. I'm a bit new to moving lights, but I checked the profile on the most ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 6 posts * 197 views
LesWilson said: We've been only using our Clearcom MS-400A base station once a year for our High School musical. I'd like to start using it more at our weekly assemblies but would like to address ... Read more >>
September 09, 2022 * 1 post * 111 views
aeh20s said: Anybody on here have experience with Pro Intercom's wireless com system? They've been an inexpensive hardwired standard for so long, just wondering if their wireless is just as ... Read more >>
September 11, 2022 * 9 posts * 223 views

Users who are viewing this thread

Back