Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 15, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 100 views
gafftapegreenia said: Another department has a job coming up where they need many different colors of transparent green. Sourcing more than one or two colors of transparent green acrylic sheeting has ... Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 13 posts * 185 views
curtis73 said: I'm an analog guy, but we gotta go digital. It's time for me to learn stuff and things, and we're doing more musicals here in this black box these days. I have a line on an M7CL-48. ... Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 306 views
meque said: Im looking for some new movers for a new venue. Its a small theatre and they need to be quiet. Im thinking 2-4 spots or profiles as a front an then maybe 4-8 wash fixtures. Its ... Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 150 views
RonHebbard said: @TimMc Funny you should mention over voltage: One of our local amateur theatres had eight 40 foot rows of dual 96" T12's; three across the full width of FOH and five more behind ... Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 177 views
Elena Props said: Hello! I am looking (preferably to borrow) for an antique styled barber chair for a show. I live in Naples, FL and will gladly take any suggestions! Thanks. Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 109 views
Safety
DaveySimps said: We are reworking our MEWP Safe Use Plan for our Genie lift. I was hoping some helpful folks might be willing to share theirs, especially for a Group A Type 1 lift or any plan in ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 11 posts * 390 views
chawalang said: I'm inclined to say that this probably should be handled by a company like ZFX or Flying by Foy. For the liability insurance alone I would recommend that. In the event someone ... Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 198 views
ndp said: Thanks all for the advice. Heard back from Lep today as well. Going to try some of these suggestions tonight and will keep you posted. - Nick Read more >>
September 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 156 views
Noah T Crissman said: What are the different options for calling your ushers? We currently use SignMeUp which uses their email address. We are looking to see if their is a better option? Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 1 post * 95 views
Making Theatre Podcast said: Bruno and James take a moment to have a cuppa and say thank you to the Making Theatre Podcast listeners. Continue reading... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back