Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 21, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 17, 2022 * 8 posts * 230 views
rgodfrey said: Since my hobby has been lighting I have not had much do to with sound for most of my life (other than listening and basic setup) I am not exactly sure about this. The theatre we ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 14 posts * 433 views
jonjon said: Hi All have heard this term used a few time now but never wanted to feel silly asking... But what are dam busters and when/why are they used? thanks guys. Read more >>
September 17, 2022 * 10 posts * 255 views
Robert F Jarvis said: We want to bring up 6 faces in turn. Estimate 20' from bar to face. Needs to be tight - about 18" - 2' . DMX controlled. Prefer color but white in a pinch. Recomendations? Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 9 posts * 265 views
gmff said: I need steps that are light to pick up. The wooden steps are very heavy (60 LBS). The steps are 2' x 2'x 3' and 2 x 2 x 4. I want to make them from foam that is rugged enough to ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 5 posts * 180 views
SteveMcQueen said: I'm looking at this fixture and want to put dimmable T8 lamp in it. And I would like it to be dimmable. If I install this ballast can I dim the bulbs? Read more >>
September 15, 2022 * 5 posts * 162 views
melonw said: So, I could use some help. I'm designing the set for a production of Hamlet and seem to have promised a magical pop-up willow tree for the staging of Ophelia's death (she descends ... Read more >>
September 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 167 views
Cristian said: Hello everyone! We recently opened a new performing arts center and grew by three venues (recent-ish. 2019). The shops also became stewards of all of the department productions ... Read more >>
September 13, 2022 * 7 posts * 295 views
kalollcell said: hello need some advice, i have a lot of spa set that i purchase un 2017, they are brand new and still in the box. Is it still safe to use it for rigging? I understand span set ... Read more >>
September 17, 2022 * 5 posts * 139 views
LesWilson said: We are a small private school and do a 4 showings of our musical once a year. We've rented a 4 drop HMEdx200 wireless intercom for many years at a discounted rate and used it with ... Read more >>
September 16, 2022 * 2 posts * 160 views
brucek said: These have been hanging around backstage in the scene shop area of the Academy of Music in Northampton MA (built 1891) for as long as anyone I know can remember. What the hell ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back