Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 22, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 200 views
StephenParticipatesInTech said: Hi! I'm a LD for a church and we're considering upgrading one of our spaces, and of course, we're on a budget. Is there any light that would be a good replacement for some of our ... Read more >>
September 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 222 views
gafftaper said: So, it's actually happening!!! Who is going. I'm still undecided. Read more >>
September 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 161 views
MNicolai said: "Standards are low and meeting them is effectively optional." "...no one has set firm ventilation targets." This article factually misrepresents the state of things and makes it ... Read more >>
September 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 166 views
derekleffew said: In my bathroom, I have two cordless devices that charge via USB. On the first, the LED blinks to indicate charging and is solid when fully charged. On the second, the LED is solid ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 264 views
News
Jay Ashworth said: While it's only theater-adjacent, it's still probably news that one of the largest national tradeshows in the year, the National Association of Broadcasters show in Las Vegas has ... Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 121 views
Robert F Jarvis said: We are going to fly a table with two people on weighing about 750lbs. We have used packs of weights we put on the platform to counterbalance the ropes weights. Wondering if anyone ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 153 views
Mistermon said: Hello all, So I saw a couple of threads alluding to my answer, but I wonder if anyone has real world experience: Can I make a Shure microflex microphone work with a ULX-D Bodypack? ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 337 views
Footer said: I mean... its a tool. Just because its an online tool doesn't mean it should be free. Development and servers aren't free. Read more >>
September 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 100 views
J Katz said: What is the end goal? Is it just a decorative scenic element? Or is it being used exclusively to color the output of a lighting fixture? First: Does it have to be acrylic? I would ... Read more >>
September 16, 2021 * 13 posts * 185 views
josh88 said: I also have a Soundcraft ui24r and just like the x32 rack and other "iPad" consoles, they have a place, but its a limited one and for me with a show critical situations, I can't ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back