Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 28, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 23, 2022 * 14 posts * 335 views
Wizard of Flaws said: I've been asked to come up with a wish list for one of the high school theaters I manage and some new lighting came to mind immediately. I'm looking into getting some LED cyc lights ... Read more >>
September 24, 2022 * 6 posts * 277 views
News
Les said: 100%. I'm an employee of a theatre with a board (several, actually: Governing Board, Production Board, Executive Board), and I actually welcome the type of "detachment" that comes ... Read more >>
September 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 231 views
flamingo said: Hi folks! Working on a small show as LD for the theater I work at. This is very different from our normal process. (Inside, weeks of rehearsal/load in, tech, weeks of shows, etc) ... Read more >>
September 25, 2022 * 12 posts * 223 views
Stuart R said: Hello all - We're doing Willy Wonka and are trying to come up with cool ways for two characters - Veruca Salt and Mike Teevee - to exit the stage. Those familiar with the story/movies ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 7 posts * 287 views
bsullivan said: Is anyone familiar with SPI protocol? I ran into it the other day with some commercial lighting fixtures and I am unfamiliar with it and couldn't find any good articles on how ... Read more >>
September 25, 2022 * 6 posts * 179 views
Izzy31 said: Hi, I'm in need of a dmx light controller that is simple to use and setup in a pinch. It should be wireless capable and sound reactive-if needed. Here are some of the lights I ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 8 posts * 287 views
tdtastic said: Working on a new futuristic play that calls for several props and one costume piece to have LED indicator lights that turn on and off at scripted times throughout the play. I could ... Read more >>
September 20, 2022 * 5 posts * 191 views
Jackalope said: We are projecting onto 3 very large wall surfaces and the floor. I priced specialized projector screen paints but we need to cover such a large surface area that we would need ... Read more >>
September 25, 2022 * 1 post * 105 views
Gage said: Feel free to move this to a different section, or combine it with another thread if it's already a thing, I didn't find any threads exactly like this, but I'm notoriously bad at ... Read more >>
September 19, 2022 * 11 posts * 543 views
MNicolai said: This is the way. Traditionally casters are mounted to the rear of the cabinets so they are off the ground when in use. Or you build/buy a transport cart and take them off the cart ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back