Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 29, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 166 views
News
Jay Ashworth said: And, if I understand it, correctly, the New Media breaks that were granted back when it was, y'know, *new*. For more on that, see this: [link] and for details on the labor action: ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 149 views
Kurt said: Hey everyone! I'm running into an epidemic of sorts. Seems like my magnets are dying left and right. I don't know why, and I'm working with Robe on trying to figure that out, but ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 13 posts * 327 views
grahamkingsley said: Wondering if anyone has had much luck with finding some cost-effective alternatives to lauan (aka luan, aka rotary mahogany). With the sharp spike in plywood costs, a sheet of ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 255 views
LPdan said: Hello, I have a customer building an LED display that would like a variety of cues programmed, with a simple way for their end user to select between the looks/cues. Ideally I'm ... Read more >>
September 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 176 views
DrewE said: The Flynn Theater nearby in Burlington, VT calls these seats the "dress circle" and has DCB in place of your row BB, and DCA in place of your row AA (and nearest the stage). Row ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 189 views
jaycoale82 said: Can I reconfigure a Unison Dimming Rack without the floppy disk? I got called to a school in my district today in hopes that I could help get their lighting system functioning ... Read more >>
September 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 187 views
Pyrotech said: As an unintentional follow up to the 'Do you let inexperienced people use your light board' thread, our pastor recently allowed a community group to use our Fellowship Hall. They ... Read more >>
September 21, 2021 * 8 posts * 275 views
JChenault said: My theatre recently purchased 32 ETC CS Jr's ( deep blue) for a high-side light system. One statement about LED fixtures is that they are not as bright as incandescent units in ... Read more >>
September 25, 2021 * 3 posts * 153 views
matcreyn said: A friend is lighting a show outdoors and wants to use a pair of Solaframe 1000s (only IP20 rated). It's rainy season here. Does anyone have any safety solutions for protecting ... Read more >>
September 20, 2021 * 21 posts * 575 views
soundlight said: The plastic that's used for head covers is great at taking a beating and not showing it. Plastic bends and reforms its shape much easier, and bounces off risers and pipes better. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back