history

hey, i'm researching the history of light boards for kicks & giggles (and also for my english class) and i was wondering if anyone had any good links or any info or anything. thanks a bunch!

nice and close to my question of the history of intelligent lights-eh?
its almost word for word what i previously posted

I have links to information on DMX, I don't know if that would really help or not? If it would let me know and I'll post what I have.

Do you want to know the history behind acuall consoles or the history of dimming which evolved into modern day consoles. Let me know, I have quite a bit of info on how dimming has evolved into modern day technology.

digitaltec said:
I have quite a bit of info on how dimming has evolved into modern day technology.
I would be interested in checking that out Chris.

Here's what I'll do. Let me organize all my info into something a little easier to understand. Then I will e-mail it or post it on this site for anyone who wants it. It probably won't be ready untill next week if thats ok. (Class schedule is off the wall)

Check out this website: www.edionline.com...
Another great resource is an outdated light design text book.
As they were cutting-edge at one time, they are now best for making yourself feel good about how far technology has come in the last 20-30 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back