Hiya. Incredible trip so far ....

82eye

...and i'm gonna enjoy the rest of it too. ;)

hello all, nice little place you got here, hope s'ok to pull up a chair. stumbled across your place while researching a nice new little light desk i'm about to max out. :rolleyes: oh well lol.

cool story by bro content :

i work (part time) for a friends production company, mostly band production, tho we do mma fights and some theatre stuff too. he bugged me for years to come work with him on wkends and whatnot for fun - always said ferget it, cause i'm old. crotchety old. did help with some other stuff tho - i have a marketing diploma, no biggie.

2 yrs ago he had a benefit show and was lacking someone to mind a simple little light board. hadn't touched one for ever, rest of his crew were on other shows, so i showed up. between now and then i somehow became the LD. the company grew and i now get to play with amazing toys in support of some wonderful talents. enjoying every second, when i'm not dead tired...:mrgreen:

looking to learn all i can

cheers

dale

Welcome Aboard Dale! Another chair is always Welcome. Hey, Marketing and lighting all in one package ? Sounds like a great marriage of skills.

we are neither rich nor famous as yet, so i'm not so sure i'm too good at either yet lol :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back