The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by EPAC_Matt, Feb 10, 2004.

1. EPAC_Matt

EPAC_Matt Member

Friend showed me this forum, looked like there's lots of good information here :D

Should be good 8)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Active Member

G'day ;) You'll have a blast, I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions, I do it all the time (luckily wolf can't charge me if I ask them here)

3. wolf825

wolf825 Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Welcome aboard!
    Hope you find this a fun site and you visit and contribute often. Feel free to ask any questions and post any info and answers you have to share--this forum is for everyone of every level of skill to share info and everyone has something to contribute.. There are no stupid questions except the ones you don't ask... ;) Hope you learn alot, help out where you can and visit often!

hehehe...I don't charge for stupid questions..never did--I only charge folks if they forget gear on my show. ;)

-wolf

4. EPAC_Matt

EPAC_Matt Member

Thanks guys :)

I've never actually worked in a theater yet (Just did a training seminar, however) and I can't wait to get started and learn! :mrgreen:

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Active Member

Maybe it was wemeck then... *shrug*

6. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

yea! an untainted techie!! you haven't picked up any bad habits yet!! we will try to help you avoid bad habits!!

btw, welcome to ControlBooth.com! I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I just wanted to say hi and say welcome aboard!!

Hope to see you around the forum often!!

Sincerely,
    -dvsDave

7. wemeck

wemeck Active Member

Welcome Aboard! I hope you like the information and discussions going on. I also hope to see you around the forums.