HMI 1200 W/S Lamps Used

firewater88

Found (3) HMI 1200 W/S lamps in the back of a cabinet and I don't have a fixture that uses them, never have. I think they were left from a rental years ago (the rental company is no longer around). They are USED lamps, spares, whatever you want to call them. They have hrs on the box, but no clue if that's actually true. Selling all 3 for $30 plus shipping.

I don't know if this is helpful information to any perspective buyers, but the HMI 1200W/S lamp was the original name of the HTI SHARX 1200W/D7/60 lamp. Same lamp, new name as of 2005/2006 time period I believe? Used in fixtures such as the Martin Pro MAC 2k, the Vari*lite VL3000 Series, and a few others.

Hmmm, interesting. Wasn't aware of the name change. I thought there was a difference in HMI and HTI and H** of the gasses it used or something. That must be why they have 2K written on the box.
Funny thing is, I have new (used) spots that take the HTI 1200W/D7/60 lamps.... Just assumed they were different lamps even though they look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back