The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

hog trough

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Jun 11, 2009.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Three pieces of 1x3 or 1x4, joined so as to form a U-shaped cross section, and used to stiffen a long, straight run of flats.

    Similar to strongback.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice