House light solution!

So, do you mind telling us what scale the pricing was on the install, or at least on the fixtures in that quantity?

So, do you mind telling us what scale the pricing was on the install, or at least on the fixtures in that quantity?
An electrician was hired to install L5-20 twist lock receptacles in the existing junction boxes. This was required by the churches insurance. The install was done by myself as a volunteer. I also had several non skilled volunteers to assemble the mounting wires, eye bolts, beam clamps, and change the lens, then label and address the fixtures. I did the crimping of the wires. After they were assembled I used a two man lift with two of us to hang the 34 fixtures on the beams that same afternoon. Then I came back and ran all the DMX back to the 4 port DMX Opto-Splitter
in the booth. It took one afternoon to prep with 6 of us and 3 days to remove old and hang the new then patch and program entry pads and console. Quite easy.

All said @Jay Ashworth the church save about $20,000 off the labor quote on the original estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back