The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

House staff pay rate

Discussion in 'Stage Management and Facility Operations' started by sobenson, Oct 5, 2007.

1. sobenson

sobenson Member

I read the, "Paying your Technicians" thread, but I am looking more for full time house staff pay rates, so I decided to start a new thread. I currently have 2 theaters a 2,500 seat and a 450 seat, both prosceniums. We are a mix of local resident companies and "road house" brining in musical acts and Broadway touring shows. Myself and the PM are the only 2 salaried positions and I have 4 other hourly full time staff. Our hourly rates are $13-$17 based on experience and seniority and full time is $40,000+ yearly. I am in the south east of the US. I don't want to get too specific for HR reasons. If anyone else could help out that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2. soundman

soundman Well-Known Member

Whats the question? Those rates seem fair but I dont know what the cost of living is by you. I dont leave the house for less then a four hour minium though but thats me.

3. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    I think I'd have to reccomend you go to the TCG website and then request a copy of the "Salary Survey" this is of limited availibilty, usually only to the PM , or BM of a theatre, for HR reasons again. This is the most thourough, in depth survey of payrates done in our industry.

sobenson likes this.