How exactly does one bench focus an Altman Shakespeare?

Oh I absolutely agree. I've worked in a community theatre who has all Shakespeares and many of them are undergoing lamp base replacements. The only fixtures from Altman I would probably buy are the Cyc Lights (if I couldn't afford something better, I'm a big fan of the Strand Iris) Par's, maybe the 65Q if I needed something cheap, and the 360Q. In my opinion the 360Q is the best thing to come out of Altman, even though the parts sometimes do have quality control issues (poorly casted parts, sharp edges, etc...).

Oh I absolutely agree. I've worked in a community theatre who has all Shakespeares and many of them are undergoing lamp base replacements. The only fixtures from Altman I would probably buy are the Cyc Lights (if I couldn't afford something better, I'm a big fan of the Strand Iris) Par's, maybe the 65Q if I needed something cheap, and the 360Q. In my opinion the 360Q is the best thing to come out of Altman, even though the parts sometimes do have quality control issues (poorly casted parts, sharp edges, etc...).

Yeah, I forgot to mention the Altman Econ-Cyc units are actually a well made and functional unit.

SB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back