Control/Dimming How much could I sell a JANDS ESP 36???

Hello everyone, I don't know where else to go but here to ask my question....

The place where I work has a Jands ESP 36. (its not the newer ESP 36 II)
It's the really old one that has two analog inputs in the back of the console.
And we really want to get rid of it, they've had it stored away in a garage for years now since their main lighting board that we use is the Hog 1000. So my question was how much could I sell this board?? I couldn't even find it on google or anywhere online to look up prices for it. Would anyone be even interested in this ancient console?

I had a brief moment to hook it up and turn on the board just to see if it still worked.
As far as I know.. it's in good condition, just needs a clean up and the labels are kinda faded.

I'll give you a nice shiny nickel.
But seriously, if you can ship it for under $100 I might be interested.

If it would output DMX, I am also interested. If it is analog and I would have to get a converter...not so much!

Put me in the buying hat too, It would be nice if you could post pictures of the board. Especially the ports.

HEY EVERYONE

Sorry it took so long to answer. And yes the board has a 5 pin DMX as well as the two analog in the back. (I forgot to mention it wasn't just analog)

I'll try to post pictures of it later this week. I don't want to just give it away though, but at least something that the board is worth. The board itself is in good physical condition.
so if any of you can pick up to buy it or even test it.
Then let me know once I've posted the pictures.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back