Howdy All!

Buggy

Hi! I'm Taralei, AKA Buggy. Just wanted to make this post in the New Member Board to introduce myself...

I'm 21, just finishing a year off of college, and planning on going back in the fall semester of this year. I just moved to Nashville from Minnesota, mainly because of my parent's business, but I figure it's a good opportunity for me, too, as I'm wanting to go into technical production stuff.

I've only worked on productions in high school, as I haven't had a chance in college, although I was the sound tech for a weekly Christian worship meeting at my college in MN. In high school I was in charge of all things sound for Disney's Beauty and the Beast, I was in charge of sound effects and also on lighting crew for You Can't Take It With You, and I was basically a part of everything for Singin' in the Rain, as it was my first production. Although, I did have a huge part in actually making it rain on stage. ;)

I'm really glad I found this forum, as I've been wondering if I'm making the right decisions about going forward in my education for becoming a theatre technician... I'm sure you'll see plenty of posts from me in the board that's about education and careers. :)

Well, I guess that's it for this post... Feel free to ask about anything you might want to know that I didn't mention here.

Hello and welcome to CB!
I too was having issues with "am i making the right choice" until I found this place. The people here are wonderful, helping, and reassuring. So you go to University of Tenn?

Thank you! And, no, I just moved to Tennessee in February. I went to St. Cloud State in Minnesota until Spring of 2011, because I thought we were moving down here much earlier, as in Summer of 2011, but my family's home in MN had a house fire, and so we had to wait until the house was fit to sell again. Anyways, I'm hoping to hear from Middle Tennessee State University soon, so that I can go back to school this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back